Each weekday morning I arrive at my desk around 7am. That is way too early in the morning to actually start working, so before I begin my day I always like to take a quick peek at my favorite sites on the internet. I first visit my good friend, msnbc.com, for any late breaking, earth shattering news. Next, I catch up on all my celebrity gossip on People.com. After I read about the latest “Bachelor” couple that just split up, I spend the next few moments catching up with friends and family…which in this day and age can also be called reading people’s blogs.
I LOVE reading blogs. It’s so fun to see what everyone is up to and hear about their latest adventures. It makes me feel connected and up-to-date. I enjoy reading everyone else’s blogs so much that I thought I would throw my hat in the ring and add my name to the list of bloggers.
I LOVE reading blogs. It’s so fun to see what everyone is up to and hear about their latest adventures. It makes me feel connected and up-to-date. I enjoy reading everyone else’s blogs so much that I thought I would throw my hat in the ring and add my name to the list of bloggers.
Reading someone’s blog is like taking a glimpse at their diary. I like to think that people put a little piece of their heart into their blogs. Since we are what we eat, I figure my heart is approximately 36% pizza, so I thought the title, “Pizza My Heart,” would be more than appropriate. Here we go!

6 comments:
Yay, You have a blog! You'll have to check ours out too! slhancockfam.blogspot.com
LuAnne
hooray! i'm so glad to get to check in on you. cute name too- very clever. i also enjoyed the "ode" to our beloved saguaro!
Love the title! It was great talking to you tonight.
I'm so excited Paige! You're a funny girl ya know, you make me smile and laugh. I look forward to much more of your blogging.
This means you need to leave comments on my blog slightly more often...
Love you Paige. Welcome Welcome to the blogging world. I'm sure it'll be enlightening and fun.
I hate to tell you but Nathan is not a good blog reader. He doesn't even read mine. He skims for pics. If I tell him to. So you'll still need to phone for those silly conversations once in awhile.
I love how you described reading blogs as taking a glimpse into someone's diary. I'm not sure about any body else, but that is EXACTLY what my blog is. Seriously. I actually have a personal blog journal that I write in every day, and the stuff that is good enough to share goes into the public blog. So you really are reading parts of my journal. :)
Post a Comment