Did you know that Whataburger does NOT sell cheeseburgers? Can you believe that? No cheeseburgers. I know…I was just as surprised as you are, but it’s true. The other day we went to Whataburger to grab a quick bite to eat. No joke, this is exactly how the conversation went:
“Hi, welcome to Whataburger. Can I take your order?”
“Yes, we’d like two cheeseburgers, and a…”
“Uh…we don’t have cheeseburgers."
"Uh..."
"We have a Whataburger with cheese, but we don’t have cheeseburgers.”
Sean and I just looked at each other and started laughing. Is this guy serious? I wanted to say to this kid, okay, so what you are telling me is that you don’t have a hamburger patty with cheese, between two buns? Really? Perhaps you should think about that one more time.
We decided to “settle” for the Whataburgers with cheese, and instead we asked to make it a combo…and while you’re at it buddy, why don’t you Supersize that and throw in a Happy Meal.
6 comments:
That reminds me of many times we have gone to McDonalds and asked for 40 chicken nuggets. The reply quickly comes: "We don't have 40, they only come in 10 or 20". Genius!
That is so funny! What on earth was the kid thinking?? Sam, by the way, laughed when he read this, and said that you are a really good writer. He won't say that about me, so take that as a HUGE compliment!
That reminds me of "here's your diet coke anyway" girl. Ha!!!
ha ha! so funny. i can just picture you and sean looking at eachother and sharing the smile of "this guy is a retard". thanks for sharing!
Love it!! Shannan and I ordered a frozen hot chocolate at DQ the other day and the guy said, "Sorry, we don't have any raisin chocolate." Really, really, really! Would I have ordered raisin chocolate? Love fast food.
Funny funny!
Post a Comment