I read in the news today that a town in Maine had a temperature of -50. That’s F-I-F-T-Y below zero. Can you believe that? I also read that 13 other states also had temperature below zero today. That is just so wrong. I don’t understand how humans are expected to survive in those kinds of temperatures. You might as well be in the Death Zone on Mt. Everest. That’s what happening around the country, but here’s what’s happening in my neck of the woods…

People, that right there is why I live on the surface of the sun. You gotta love that forecast. Happy three day weekend everyone!
10 comments:
It's days like these that I almost consider moving to Arizona. But the other eight months of the year it is so dang hot! We'll just have to be rich so I can have a 'winter home' in Phoenix! :)
I was sitting here feeling grateful for the unseasonably warm weather in Utah right now (yes, I can see blades of grass in the yard), but you just burst my bubble! It sounds so nice in the Sunshine State!
You have some nerve posting an entry like that on your blog . . . it's like the kid who gets a new car when he's sixteen and has to brag about it to everyone . . .
I am now officially depressed...
Thanks Al Roker! I love AZ! It's awesome.
Show-off.
I love mild winters! It sure beat staying indoors for 3 months! Of course, when you live in a warm place, you stay inside for 3 months of summer. Ah well.
Yep, it was -20 here a few days ago. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that we may show up on your doorstep soon.
I love how much you appreciate the weather. Ive been lovin' the overcast this week!
I'm feeling good now! I have my energy back and I'm feeling him kick so it's a good time!
Now if I could just narrow down a name for him...
xoxo
I's been pretty perfect here in Vegas, too! Uh, it was -22 when we left Anchorage on Jan 2!! SSSSOOOO cold!
Post a Comment