Sunday, February 22, 2009

Climb Every Mountain

Climb every mountain…okay, well maybe not every mountain, but I did climb one mountain last weekend. Camelback Mountain. It’s a gorgeous mountain right in the heart of Phoenix. Our friends the Jacobs joined us on our hike. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, and the temperature was a refreshing 65 degrees. An absolutely perfect day for a hike.

It was a fabulous hike. I absolutely loved it! It was a great workout and it was filled with incredible views of the city. We packed a little lunch, so we had a picnic right on top of the mountain. It really was a perfect day!


I enjoyed the hike so much, Sean suggested that I try and give camping one more try. Hmmm…no thanks. I think I’m good.

4 comments:

janae said...

Would you stop blogging about the weather, because you are making us MISERABLE!! :)

65* ahhhh ... I wish.

Stephanie said...

I agree, you should give camping a try...We LOVE camping. Your mom and dad have a couple of camp trailers behind their house, maybe that would help??

Leah said...

You hike Camelback but refused to ever hike the "Y"? What kind of Mormon are you? Just kidding, sounds like you had a fun time. I need to do that someday, good job!

{kim} said...

I'm so jealous! I've ALWAYS wanted to hike Camelback Mountain. Maybe someday you can go with me!