Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Heart Dan Brown

I heart Dan Brown. There, I said it. I am like a total Dan Brown junkie. I got on the Dan Brown train when all of the Da Vinci Code hype started up, and I am still riding. I have read all four of his books and I am anxiously awaiting his new release on September 15th (Yay!!). I guess you could say I just wouldn’t be the same without a Mr. Brown in my life.

Angels and Demons is definitely my favorite book of his….so lucky for me, the movie just came out! I went and saw Angels and Demons last night, and it was so fun to see the book brought to life!! Of course you can never perfectly capture a book in a movie, and they will always have to leave some things out, but overall it was a great movie! Well done Ron Howard!

So this post is a plea to any Dan Brown virgins. If you haven’t read any of his books, I beg you to do so. Start with Angels and Demons. Even if you aren’t into mystery or if you haven’t read a fiction book since 1995 (you know who you are!), just read it. I promise you won’t be disappointed.

3 comments:

Angela said...

OMG! Adam and I saw Angels and Demons on saturday and we both are in Lurve! It was so good! I've never read the book so I can't say anything about the adaptation, but as a movie it was awesome. I didn't even know Dan Brown had more books out besides the two. I will have to check them out, and p.s. don't you think Dan Brown is the plainest name ever? It could only be surpassed by John Smith.

Kate said...

Maybe I will try to get on the same page as you sometime and read A & D. But that's just a maybe.

Corie Green said...

I love Dan Brown too! I can't wait for the new one either, I have loved all four so far. :)