Monday, October 5, 2009

Jack and Squat

I'm always in need of a good laugh to help me kick start my Monday morning. Thought you might like one too...

Looks like the video is experiencing a few technical difficulties. Here is a link to it in case it's not working:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/clips/obama-address/1163263/

5 comments:

randi said...

hey, can't get it to load. maybe it's my computer but i thought i'd let you know! i really want to see it!

Kate said...

I'm having the same issue as Randi . . . sad days.

janae said...

Um, ditto to the other comments ...

Paige said...

Sorry for the technical issues...I posted the link on the blog if you are unable to play the video. Enjoy!

becks said...

It worked for me . . . hilarious! And the funniest part is that he was just awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for apparently doing . . . nothing :)