As many of your know, I LOVE to clean. Love it. I am always cleaning. I clean to relieve stress, I clean for fun, I clean when I’m angry, and I clean when I’m happy. I’m pretty sure my clean freak nature has been a blessing and curse to my roommates, family, and husband.
So I figured, maybe I’ll just start calling myself the Queen of Clean and see if it catches on. For my first order of business as the self-proclaimed Queen of Clean, I’d like to introduce to you my new best friend…The Swiffer Duster.

OMG…I seriously love this thing. It is the best duster in the whole world. It doesn’t just move the dust around like other lame dusters, it picks it right up! It’s fast, easy, and fantastic. I honestly can’t imagine life without it. I may or may not still get excited each time I get to use my duster. So, if you’d like to give the dust in your house a one-two punch, I highly recommend the Swiffer Duster.
4 comments:
I got to try it! And I must say the title fits Paige.
All Hail the Queen! You are my inspiration! I hate dusting and I think this little tip may just solve that:)
Does this make me the King of Clean...or Mr. Clean? I'd prefer the former...
I wonder how the swiffer works on glitter?
Post a Comment