Friday, April 23, 2010

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

A few weeks ago I headed up to Salt Lake for a girls weekend with my college roommates. We squealed with joy as we reunited as White House Ladies. We had the time of our lives, and our 2010 reunion was definitely one to remember.

This year we stayed in a fabulous town home at the Zermatt Resort in Midway, Utah. Can you say fun?!? We had such a blast! We went shopping, watched movies, went to the spa, stayed up till 3 a.m. talking, and ate tons and tons of junk food. It was heaven, and totally the break I needed.

Here are a few pictures from our trip.

We took a stroll around our old stomping grounds on BYU campus. We also had to make a stop at our former home, the White House. Oh, the memories we had here!

IMG_0272 Getting ready for a night on the town.

IMG_0286

Game night!

IMG_0302

Slumber party in the loft. This adorable loft had four beds, perfectly in a row. It’s almost like this room was made for a White House Reunion! We lovingly called it the orphanage and asked Kristan to sing the Ms. Hannigan song from Annie. It was a hard knock life…

IMG_0330At the resort!

 IMG_0307 IMG_0317I sure do love these girls, and I can’t wait for our next reunion!

IMG_0331

5 comments:

Angela said...

Where was Megan?? Hah!

Kate said...

That's right! We forgot to invite Megan. I knew something was missing . . .

Leah said...

Paige how fun! I'm so glad you got to get together, and I'm so glad you got to live in the white house with those cute girls. I need a slumber party weekend!

Kristan said...

I am so behind on blogging! This was a fabulous weekend :)

Red said...

Aaah.... 'twas so much fun! And to think we get to relive a mini-version WHR in under three months! LIFE IS GOOD!!!

And Kristan - get to work on your blog post!