I really enjoyed our visit to a historic country estate called Filoli. It was beautiful! The house was gorgeous, but the gardens were especially impressive. I have a small obsession with flower gardens, possibly stemming from my love of the movie, Alice in Wonderland as a child, so I was in heaven! I could have stayed there all day taking pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
You Can Learn a Lot of Things from the Flowers
Sean and I always seem to visit San Francisco during the winter, and I always seem to freeze to death. It’s too cold for my Arizona blood. This year we decided to take a trip in the summer and enjoy some fun outdoor activities. Unfortunately…I was still freezing to death. Mark Twain’s quote, “The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco,” has new meaning to me. Despite the cold weather, we still had a great time!
I really enjoyed our visit to a historic country estate called Filoli. It was beautiful! The house was gorgeous, but the gardens were especially impressive. I have a small obsession with flower gardens, possibly stemming from my love of the movie, Alice in Wonderland as a child, so I was in heaven! I could have stayed there all day taking pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.
I really enjoyed our visit to a historic country estate called Filoli. It was beautiful! The house was gorgeous, but the gardens were especially impressive. I have a small obsession with flower gardens, possibly stemming from my love of the movie, Alice in Wonderland as a child, so I was in heaven! I could have stayed there all day taking pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that place is really pretty, and you are quite the talented picture taker! Love the flowers.
So pretty Paige, you need a flower garden like that!
Post a Comment