Wednesday, September 22, 2010

To Infinity and Beyond

A few weeks ago I went to the gym and they had upgraded their entry process. Instead of showing my membership card, now they just scan for my fingerprint. Whoa! Talk about high tech! I felt like I was going into the CIA headquarters for my top secret job…but no, I was just going to my Turbo Kick class. Still very important, but not a matter of national security.

I think it’s pretty fabulous that all of those high tech and futuristic things we saw in movies growing up are now a reality. I love it! Next thing you know, Tom Cruise will be arresting criminals before they commit crimes and we’ll all be wearing matching futuristic clothing. I just want to know, when I can start riding a Hoverboard to work? Here’s to the future!

3 comments:

Kristan said...

I ALWAYS wanted a helicopter for my commute to school! No traffic! (and yes I remember having conversations with my dad about this very logical request in 6th grade) Bring on the hovercraft!

Angela said...

I love the hovercraft picture with matching future boots, and you are hilarious past, present and future!

Aston Family said...

Paige!!! Found your blog through Vanessa's!! Hope everything is going GREAT for you guys!!! Sooo glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch!! :) P.S. Church just isn't the same without you guys nor Red Rox! LOVE the blonde hair btw.... I might just need to call my hair dresser now! Keep in touch!