Last weekend we participated in a 1950s style murder mystery dinner. It was tons and tons of fun. We each dressed up and acted the part of a funny character such as a beauty queen, a hula hoop champ, a greaser, or a Russian scientist. We had lots of laughs trying to speak with funny accents and stay in character throughout the night. I actually ended up being the murderer of the evening (a beauty queen who would stop at nothing to win!), but luckily I redeemed myself by winning the limbo contest. A pretty impressive accomplishment, considering I was wearing a floor length evening gown.
It was our first murder mystery dinner, and I’m sure it won’t be our last. It was just too much fun! Thanks to our friends for a fantastic evening. Happy Halloween!
Click collage to enlarge.

3 comments:
that looks sooo fun! i love all of your costumes, but you and sean are so great. love his sideburns! maybe we will have to do one of those for a family party!!?? =)
"a beauty queen who would stop at nothing to win" . . . are you sure you were acting :)
Love the pictures Paige, we really need to do one of those!
Post a Comment