It’s been a great week! On Monday I watched the Bachelor finale and almost cried tears of joy as Bachelor Brad proposed to Emily--the sweetest, most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. She was my top pick from the first show, and they make the most perfect couple I have ever seen. The proposal was magic and I have never wanted a Bachelor couple to get married, more than Brad and Emily, in my whole life. They will make the most beautiful babies, and I seriously wish them nothing but the best.
As if that wasn’t enough gladness to get me through the week, it’s also the start of March Madness today! Hooray! Yes, this Bachelor fanatic is also a March Madness fanatic. Here’s a photo from my desk at work—two brackets hanging side by side. No one can ever say I don’t have a balanced life. I run two pools here at the office—the March Madness pool and the Bachelor pool. I guessed correctly about Emily, now if only I have as much luck with my college basketball picks!
1 comment:
Oh kindred spirit you are so hilarious! Did you watch "after the final rose"? I'm worried about our dream couple! We need to discuss...Bear Down Arizona..
Post a Comment