I’ve been slightly absent from the blogging world the past few weeks. It’s because I’ve have been trying to spend every spare minute with my sister, Leah, and her family. Her husband Ben just graduated from medical school (congratulations Ben!!) and they moved to Ohio for his residency.
We are so proud of Ben, and we are excited for this new chapter in their life, but I can’t tell you how much we’ll miss them and their girls. I’ve been a lucky Auntie to live close to them for so long. I’ve been trying to fill up my tank with lots of hugs and kisses from my adorable nieces.
This is me and my niece Eden—were pretty much best friends. Isn’t she adorable?
Sister picture! Me and my three beautiful sisters. I’m so lucky! This was right before we all started crying. A very tearful goodbye. I mean with four girls, just imagine the waterworks!
We miss you already Coleman family! See you soon!
2 comments:
Paige you are so sweet.......I got tears in my eyes just reading this. It's still too sad to me. We love you and miss you tons. Eden already talks about going to visit Auntie Paige's house.
So Sweet! All 4 of you are So beautiful!
Post a Comment