Sunday, November 11, 2012

Skyfall

 Anyone who knows me is well aware that I have a slight crush on Daniel Craig…and by slight crush I mean total obsession. Ever since I saw Casino Royale he has been my official Hollywood hunk! He is so charming, so handsome, and so smooth as 007. You can imagine my excitement this weekend as his latest installment of James Bond hit the theaters. I may or may not have been the first person in line to see the show on Saturday night. Don’t judge—I needed to get a clear view of Bond in action. The group of guys behind me in line were kind of upset that a girl beat them to the front. I say, you snooze, you lose! The movie was double-O-mazing!! Danny did not disappoint. Even if it been a movie about Skymall (see below) instead of Skyfall, I still would have loved it! I think my career ambitions have slightly changed this weekend…my new goal is to become a Bond Girl. Fingers crossed!



1 comment:

Angela said...

You and Adam both! Daniel Craig is his man crush.