Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pineapple Lemonade

I love all things lemon. I don’t care for soda, so lemonade is my fountain drink of choice. It is oh so delish to me! Imagine my delight when I found a tropical version of lemonade. Introducing…Pineapple Lemonade! Ta da! I made this for my sister’s baby shower, and I’ve been loving it ever since. It’s incredibly refreshing, and it makes me feel/wish that I was sitting on a beach in Bora Bora.

Pineapple Lemonade 

·         2 cups Country Time lemonade mix*
·         1 (64oz) bottle Pineapple Juice, chilled

·         3/4 of a 2 Liter bottle of Sprite, chilled

·         2 cups cold water

·         lemon slices and ice (opt)


Combine all ingredients together in a large punch bowl. Add lemon slices and ice. Serve!

This is the recipe for a larger group, but you can also make a glassful for yourself by using ¾ of a glass of lemonade, a quarter cup of pineapple juice, a dash of Sprite, and lots of ice. I know you will love it!

* P.S. I highly recommend the lemon-lemonade kind, and not the pink lemonade. As a very wise fellow lemonade-lover once told me, “When’s the last time you saw a pink lemon?”

3 comments:

lynnissa said...

I LOVE this recipe as well, makes me wish I was on a beach as well!

Kristan said...

How did we not discover this at the White House? It sounds like a dream.

Leah said...

This looks so yummy! I want to make it!