I decided to work on my crochet skills so I attempted a few afghans blankets. They were really fun to make. I made the
blue and white blanket for my dear friend, Angela’s baby boy, and I made the
grey and yellow afghan to match the color scheme in my master bedroom. I decided to go with wide stripes to make it a bit more modern. Now I
just need another reason to make one. Anyone need a new blanket?
8 comments:
I'll just take that yellow & gray one. ;) So cute. My mom tried teaching me several times and I never could get it. I would really like to try now that I'm older and see if I can master that.
So impressed. And so cute!
If I tell you I'm pregnant, do I get one :)
Yes, please! They look awesome!
By the way, do you get cold frequently in Arizona? :)
They look beautiful.
I've been wanting to make a new one for the living room. I'm thinking bright teal will be involved.
I need one as ASAP as possible! xoxo
They turned out so great! I'll order one too...the kids get a blanket evey morning in the winter. Just tell me what to get and I will buy the stuff!!
I LOVE them! I have such a talented sister. My favorite is the grey and yellow one.
Post a Comment