Sunday, September 14, 2008

"I can see Russia from my house."

Saturday Night Live has had its ups and downs the past few years, but they hit one out of the park this weekend. Tina Fey is the PERFECT Sarah Palin. I will now be voting for McCain just so we can see more Sarah Palin impersonations from Tina Fey. I was laughing hysterically. Hil-arious!

5 comments:

Craig & Lisa said...

Paige- long story short but we found your blog the other day via Daneens blog. Loved the SNL skit as well. check out out blog at hardy-nonsense.blogspot.com

Angela said...

I can't stop saying"I can see Russia from my house!" It sounds so funny! I saw on the news that Sarah Palin dressed up as Tina Fey last year for halloween. Double funny!

Barker said...

I love it too!!! I can't get enough of Tina this week. I've watched Baby Mama twice in 7 days.

{kim} said...

LOL! I loved that skit. I've watched it like ten times already. The latest one is pretty funny too!

Angela said...

I MISSSSSSS You! Come home europe already you little Jet Setter! Did you know that Alexis Bledel is half Argentinian and half Mexican and her real name is Kimberly? I just found that out last night