
Sean is official. He is now a Certified Financial Planner. The certificate arrived in the mail just last week. It took six months of intense coursework, countless hours of studying, thousands of pages of readings, and two days of comprehensive exams. And Sean did it all with flying colors! He was so diligent and dedicated this past year as he worked towards this certificate. It's a big deal in the industry and will open up many new opportunities for his career.
Way to go Sean! I am so proud of you!
3 comments:
you sure picked a good one paige! way to secure your future in multiple ways! great job sean, by the way...i have some questions about our finances when you get a minute...free of charge of course right...?=)
Way to go Sean! You're a super star! We're proud of you too Paige, I know what it's like to be the wife of a guy who studies a lot. Sometimes I just really hate those big tests and I don't even have to take them.
Congratulations to Sean!!! I want a "Proud Friend..." bumper sticker!
Post a Comment