
Happy Election Day!! I just got back from voting this morning. Did I mention that I love voting? It’s so patriotic, so American, and so fabulous! I always like to vote before I go to work, so I can wear my “I Voted” sticker to work. I also like to plan out my outfit to make sure I am wearing a red or blue shirt. Too much? Perhaps, but I still love it. So, don’t forget to get out there and vote today!

Now, there are two things in this world that I couldn’t love more…donuts and voting. Luckily,
Krispy Kreme has found a way to combine the two into one spectacular event. Hop on in to Krispy Kreme with your “I Voted” sticker and you will be kindly rewarded with a star shaped donut with patriotic sprinkles. Patriotic sprinkles?!? A-dor-a-ble!!! I’m totally on my way.
4 comments:
I heard starbucks is doing the same...yet that doesn't quite work for us huh? I'm so sad we don't have a Krispy Kreme nearby...then again I probably don't need to add to the EXTRA lbs. I've been gaining. LOL
This is where it stinks to vote absentee. No sticker, no free donut. :(
I also love the "I Voted" sticker! Same thing for the "I Donated Blood" sticker. We must be little kids trapped in big bodies-anything for a sticker!
Rexburg bites-no "I voted" sticker.
I was looking forward to it all day and yet, I left with no sign of my patriotism:(
Post a Comment