Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"O" Mazing


I think I may have found my calling in life. I’m pretty sure I was meant to be a Cirque de Soleil acrobat. Sean was in Las Vegas last week for a Raymond James continuing education conference. I decided to join him for a few days to keep him company. Neither of us had been to a Cirque de Soleil show, so we decided to remedy that matter on our trip.

We saw “O” at the Bellagio and I absolutely fell in love! Wow! What an amazing show. I was completely blown away. The show was beautiful, magical, strange, and completely entertaining. It was like watching a dream come to life.

Do you think it’s too late for me to make a career switch? They say people change careers an average of six times in their lifetime, so I guess I better get started. Excuse me while I go practice my backbend…Cirque de Soleil here I come!!!!

5 comments:

Life as a Greenstreet said...

We also love love love Cirque du Soleil. Such an amazing show. We keep waiting for our kids to be old enough to take them so we can go again! We've seen Varakai and Ka- both are awesome! Good choice!

ALYN said...

Sounds Fun! I hope I'll convince Nathan to spend the $$$ on tickets someday!

darbs said...

ohhh i loooove o!!

Angela said...

So what you are saying is you are going to run of and join the circus?! I'll come along as the bearded lady, maybe we can share a tent:) jk I've never seen a show, but I am very impressed with bendy people, so I'm sure I would love it too...

janae said...

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!