Raise your hand if you like Seinfeld. If you raised your hand, this post if for you. I heart Seinfeld. Probably the best show ever! I am guilty of using Seinfeld quotes whenever and wherever possible.
The other day (like many other days over the past three years) Sean came home and said, “How was your day today?” To which I replied in a funny voice, "Did you have a good day today, or a bad day today?” Okay...name that episode!
It’s one of my favorite Kramer quotes from an episode called The Engagement. I use it often. Of course, after I used the quote I just had to look up the clip and show Sean. I found a fabulous video on YouTube. A very clever individual took the scene and turned it into a very clever cartoon.
For your viewing pleasure I present Dr. Cosmo on Marriage and Family.
7 comments:
The movie won't play for me. I'm not sure what the problem is. My favorite Seinfeld is the Muffin Top one. I can never eat a muffin without thinking of that movie!
And by movie, I meant episode.
Oops. :)
'Twas a bad day until I saw that you updated your blog (at which point it became a good day because of the knowledge that you are alive and blogging again).
that was so clever! and really funny. thanks for the funny, and by the way, i had a great day =)
Hi Paige! I looked at your pictures trying to figure out if that was really you or not! Where the heck do you live??? I haven't seen you in forever! Looks like your doing awesome. Hope to hear back from ya.
Love you Seinfeld, thanks for the laugh Paige!
Um, when I read your blog title it was in Kramer's voice in my head and I thought "Did she do that on purpose?" Hah! I equally love Seinfeld! Remember when we used to tivo it and watch it every day? I've started to do that again and I'm Lovin Every Minute of It!
Post a Comment