
Beef! It’s what’s for dinner. And it’s certainly for dinner at my house quite a bit, because I found the best pot roast recipe EVER! I just had to share this one. It’s incredibly easy and incredibly yummy. Just be sure to throw in potatoes and carrots with the roast—they are the best part. Enjoy!!
Ingredients:
1 beef roast, any kind
1 (1 ¼ ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry
1 (1 ¼ ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix, dry
1 (1 ¼ ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry
1/2 cup water
Potatoes, carrots, or your favorite veggies
Directions:
Ingredients:
1 beef roast, any kind
1 (1 ¼ ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry
1 (1 ¼ ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix, dry
1 (1 ¼ ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry
1/2 cup water
Potatoes, carrots, or your favorite veggies
Directions:
1. Place potatoes and carrots in the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Place beef roast in crock pot.
3. Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
4. Pour the water around the roast.
5. Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
5 comments:
Testimonial time - this is far and away the best roast I've ever had. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes beef and dinner.
Sounds yummy! I'll have to try it!
ooooo! i'm so excited! i have been wanting something new. i can't wait to try it. thanks for sharing!
Is this from all recipes? I think I might have this recipe. mmmm...
Thank God for the beef, or Shia Lebeouf as it may be! I'm totally going to try this when I leave Hotel Lunny (my five star resort/vacation home)!
Post a Comment