Oh my gosh! Great news everyone! Get out your Bayside t-shirts and stonewashed jeans. It’s almost time for a Saved by the Bell reunion!!!! This is a day we’ve all been waiting for! So here’s the scoop. Apparently, Jimmy Fallon has been trying to put together a SBTB reunion for quite some time. Lisa, Slater, and Mr. Belding are already in, and just last week Mark Paul Gosselaar, Mr. Zack Morris himself, has agreed to the reunion!! (insert valley girl scream here)
“I’m so excited…I’m so excited…I’m so…I’m so...” scared that some of you may have missed this great clip. So is here Mark Paul on Jimmy Fallon last week. If you are a SBTB fan you will absolutely love this!
I cannot wait for the reunion! Stayed tuned for more info and keep your giant cell phones handy. B--BB--BBB - GO BAYSIDE!
2 comments:
You are such a d-d-d-dork!
Holy Cow, I can't believe it! This better not be another Gilmore Girls hoax!
Post a Comment