Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Other Gold

Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold. I love gold and I love when my golden friends come to visit! My dear friend Angela came for a visit a few weeks ago. Angela and I have known each other for many moons and it was so fun to catch up. She stayed with us for the week and we had a blast playing roommates again. We ate yummy food, laughed at the people on the Bachelorette, and talked for hours...just like old times!

Here are a few pictures of us meeting up with our other post-college roomie, Miss Jill.




It was a regular reunion—we were just missing Holly—miss you Holly!!! I'd like to give a toast to old friends…and gold.

4 comments:

Red said...

Not all that glitters is gold, Paige... sometimes it's platinum!

Did you secretly hope one of us would use that line in response to this post?

Glad you all had a stellar time!

Angela said...

Oh my dear sweet Paige! I had an absolute blast at Casa de Lunny. It was SOOOOOO much fun to be roommates again! I wish there was a way that we could be married and roommates too...next door neighbors perhaps??? See you at the pool! P.S. I love the before and after pictures!

Kristan said...

Rach - that was my first thought too :) Glad you beat me to it.

And next time I want to come to the pool with you and Angela!

Angela said...

Um...why did you cut out the grimaldi's pizza box??? It was the piece de resistance of the picture!