Today’s event is an extra special anniversary! On this day in 1955, Disneyland opened its doors for the very first time! This is a happy day indeed. I honestly can’t imagine a world without the Happiest Place on Earth.

I know Disneyland is one of your (and my) favorite places in the whole world, so I’ll meet you at Pirates of the Caribbean in two hours. Ready…go!
Happy Birthday Disneyland!!!
5 comments:
Its a small world after all! I think I am going to make a cake in honor of Disney!
Love Disneyland! We went there on our engagementmoon. (We took a week long vacation after we got engaged, we're weird like that.) My sister got engaged there, even. So fun!
I can't be there in 2 hours, but do you want to meet there for WHR '10?
Kate The Great --- I think that's the best idea you've had all day! Let's seriously consider this local for the WHR 2010.
I happen to know that July 17th is Disneylands Birthday, because it's my birthday too! : )
Post a Comment