
Tomorrow is the big day. I am giddy with anticipation. Dan Brown’s new novel, The Lost Symbol, is finally being released. I’ve been waiting with bated breath for the past six years, anticipating the next adventure of Mr. Robert Langdon. Oh how I’ve missed you Robert.
My only sadness is that I can’t find a midnight release party. Don’t even get me started that Twilight and Harry Potter lovers get a thousand midnight release parties across the country and I can’t even find one midnight release for Dan Brown. If there was a release party I may or may not have totally gone to it. And I may or may not have dressed up as Mona Lisa. Oh well, I’ll just have to wait till tomorrow...and save my Mona Lisa costume for another day.
You have been sorely missed Mr. Brown. I can’t wait to see you again!
My only sadness is that I can’t find a midnight release party. Don’t even get me started that Twilight and Harry Potter lovers get a thousand midnight release parties across the country and I can’t even find one midnight release for Dan Brown. If there was a release party I may or may not have totally gone to it. And I may or may not have dressed up as Mona Lisa. Oh well, I’ll just have to wait till tomorrow...and save my Mona Lisa costume for another day.
You have been sorely missed Mr. Brown. I can’t wait to see you again!
2 comments:
Halloween is coming up! You need to decide between your Mona Lisa costume or the monkey mask ASAP! I too am SO excited for the book release, I am numero uno on the hold list at the library and I can't wait!
Yes! Scott bought the book for me asap. I hogged it all weekend and finished last night. Ahhh, the brain candy. Love it (but I still love Angels & Demons more)!
Post a Comment