Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do

There is a lot of monkey business going on around Phoenix. There are tons of photo radar cameras on the freeways here in the valley. Many people are outraged about the cameras, but one “primate” has started to take things into his own monkey hands.

I present to you…the Monkey-Masked Speedster!

This is just one of the photo radar shots of him in action. Apparently, this idiot has acquired over 35 speeding tickets wearing this ridiculous mask while driving on the Valley’s freeways. This guy must honestly have the brains of a monkey. Thanks for putting all of us at risk as you don your monkey mask while driving at an incredibly fast speed!

I would like Mr. Monkey to take the following quiz:

Which is more dangerous and stupid?
a. Talking on your cell phone while driving
b. Eating a banana while driving
c. Speeding
d. Wearing a monkey mask while speeding

Ding, ding, ding! If you answered D, you are correct! Do us all a favor ape-man—ditch the monkey mask and stop speeding…and don’t forget to keep your hands at ten and two.

3 comments:

Angela said...

LOL! Adam and I were just reading about this online last night! For some reason it really creeped me out that he is wearing a monkey mask, como se dice WACKO??

Kate said...

I failed the quiz. I chose b.

james n mary said...

i didn't believe it until i saw it either!