Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Start Spreading the News

Start spreading the news…I’m leaving today. Well, actually, I left last weekend for a fantastic trip to New York City. Sean and I hit the Big Apple for some great site seeing and quality time with my best friend, Holly.

It was the beginning of fall in NYC, so the weather was perfect. There is just something magical about that city. This was Sean’s first time to New York, so we saw all the good sites; Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, Top of the Rock, and Central Park. We even had time to take in a Broadway show.

The best part of the trip was spending time with Holly. It had been way too long since we had seen each other, so it was a fabulous reunion. I love Holly to death and I just can’t imagine life without her. I only wish that we didn’t live so far apart. It was so good to see you Holly. I miss you tons! Thanks for being our tour guide and showing us a great time. Hope to see you again soon!


Here are a few of my favorite pics. You can also scroll down below to check out a slide show of the rest of our pictures.











Link to Slideshow.

9 comments:

randi said...

love the pics! so glad you guys had such a great time. it makes me want to go back and see everything i missed. hmmm, peder has never been, i think it's time for him to go....and i'll have to tag along!

Kristan said...

Look at that Arizona girl pulling out her coats! So fun.

Life as a Greenstreet said...

New York is my favorite place-those pictures make me want to go. Fall in New York IS magic! October is my favorite month there...thanks for the vicarious trip.

lynnissa said...

You are quite the traveler, huh? How exciting! You're so cute. :) NYC is on my list of places to see but Preston & I want to go at Christmas time.

janae said...

Yeah, this post makes me want to go back, too. Next time NOT in the middle of winter and WITHOUT the kids. :)

ALYN said...

Nathan's never been to NYC either. And I was there only briefly.

It's a fascinating place.

Glad you got to travel, Paige & Sean. Happy birthday last week, by the way, Sean. Hope it was a good one, and many more to come!

Angela said...

I miss both you and Holly immensely!!!!!! Can your next trip be to Idaho??? J-O-K!

Kate said...

Lucky you . . . you look like you're having so much fun with your travels o' late!

Sam Ricks said...

I love NYC. Glad you had such an awesome time.