It’s the holiday season, and that means it’s time for holiday parties. I just love holiday parties. This weekend we attended the Apollo corporate Christmas party. Can you say fun? Last year’s corporate party was a blast and a half, and this year’s was even better. We had amazing food and great entertainment. I had so much fun laughing and partying all night long with my coworkers. This year’s entertainment was comedian, Rob Schneider. He was hilarious! After dinner and entertainment we headed to the dance floor. We danced the night away with Rob Schneider and CEO, Chas Edelstein. Okay, so maybe we weren’t dancing “with” them, but we were dancing right next to them. Same diff. Anyway, it was a great night and a great holiday party. Here are a few pictures from the evening’s festivities.
These are my favorite work girlfriends, Ashley B., Karina, and Ashley H. I couldn't live without you, girls!

Proof that we actually did dance the night away with Rob Schneider.



See you next year Apollo!
2 comments:
So fun! And I was just noticing that you know a lot of Ashleys! And another Ashley B., who would have known.
Wow! I would have been totally starstruck by Rob Schneider! BYU-I was lame and postponed our holiday party till the beginning of next semester. I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment