Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ugly Christmas Sweater Round 2

It’s the week before Christmas, and that means it’s time for The Butler’s annual Ugly Sweater Party! Last year’s party was tough to beat, but I think the Butlers did it once again! We had a blast celebrating the holiday season with our friends. We had great food, hideous sweaters, and an always hilarious white elephant gift exchange. I even won the Christmas Trivia Challenge (cha ching!), and Sean won the prize for the ugliest sweater. Here are some photos of the sweater parade (and yes that is a giant red glittery bird on Sean’s shoulder):

Everyone got some great treasures during the gift exchange:

IMG_0195

Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Are you kidding? That bird is crazy! You all look great, way to get into the spirit of Christmas.

Red said...

You look SO beautiful, Paige. Even more than normal, which I didn't know was possible.... and which is ironic, considering your outfit... :)

Ashley and Kyle said...

Such a funny night, I really don't know how we are going to top the last two years next year! Merry Christmas, see you guys next year.

Angela said...

Ummm...where did you find that sweater??? I must know!!!

ALYN said...

Sean, it take a real man to wear that sweater! Good work. Where do you shop? I'm impressed.