Sunday, January 10, 2010

Do You Snuggie?

For the past two weeks I have been incredibly ill. I’ve had a sinus infection and an ear infection that have put me down for the count. I’ve been to the doctor’s twice, the E.R. once, and I couldn’t get out of bed for 6 days. Yikes! It hasn’t been pretty, but there is one great thing that has come out of all of this…my best friend, Vanessa, bought me my very own Snuggie to help me feel better. It’s even in my favorite color, pink!

I just have to say that I am in LOVE. It’s so comfortable. I know I look ridiculous, but I feel snug as a bug in a rug. Laugh all you want, but I’m pretty sure my new Snuggie was the only thing that kept me alive these past few weeks. Thanks Vanessa!

If you ever start feeling sick, run out and grab yourself a Snuggie. It’s just what the doctor ordered.

10 comments:

Ashley and Kyle said...

Look at you, you even look cute when you are in a Snuggie and so sick!

Kristan said...

Oh I'm so sad to hear you've been so sick! But I'm glad you're feeling better . . . and just in time for your all important week of celebration :)

And as for that Snuggie. Well, I don't know what to say. . .

janae said...

Ha, ha! Sam and I have soooo seen those as Walmart and laughed at how funny they look. Who knew they could be so comfortable?! They should have you advertise for them. :)

randi said...

love it. it kinda reminds me of my XXXXL pajama pants that are just tooo comfy to get rid of or alter. i'm a freezer so maybe i should invest in the ol' snuggie too. i've been hesitant, but after that post i just might have to go for it! hope you're feeling better. i've been meaning to call! i will talk to you soon. luvya

Vanessa said...

Welcome back to bloggin, you must really be feeling better. I am happy you enjoyed the snuggie. I was willing to try anything to get you feeling better so you could come out of the house to hangout. The thing about the snuggie is you can't knock it until you've tried it!

Angela said...

I secretly have always wanted a snuggie, but have been afraid of being mocked...way to be proud!

ALYN said...

I saw them all over the black friday ads, every store had them on SALE. And I do get cold easily. A wearable blanket sounds appealing, but for now I'm stuck just using my fuzzy robe. Which is sort of like a short backwards Snnuggie...

Kate said...

I would not snuggie here nor there. I would not snuggie anywhere.

But good on ya.

And HBD again!

Mike and Bianca said...

Aw, that's so sweet of Vanessa! Geesh, that's such a bummer that you were so sick. I'm glad you're feeling better.

I have the same one so I guess yes, I do Snuggie! :)

Leah said...

umm....can't stop laughing! Nice pink though.