I just want to say that I am totally on Team Conan. I’ve always been a Letterman girl myself, but the past few weeks have really solidified my hatred for Leno and my love for Conan. I give NBC two thumbs down. I give Conan and Letterman two thumbs up for their jokes the past few weeks. I just LOVE how they are sticking it to NBC. Shame on you NBC. It’s not nice to give people shows and then just take them away again!
Just so you know Jay Leno and NBC, I will never watch the Tonight Show ever again. Never! You and me, we’re through.
3 comments:
I LOVE Conan and I am sooooo sad that he is leaving. I can't even think about it or I get really sad picturing a life without him :-( Glad you are on his side too!
Didn't Conan get like 40 million or something like that. I actually don't feel that bad for him. :)
Amen and amen. I have ALWAYS found Jay Leno totally lame and unfunny, and now I completely HATE him!!!! Conan on the other hand is pure comedy. I too have declared a trade embargo (aka. no watching) with the Tonight Show.
Post a Comment