Luckily I think I was able to pull off the brown haired Paige. It’s been a good four years, but the last few months I have just been feeling like something is off. Something was just not right. I decided it might be time to go back to my roots…literally. So I did it! I’m going back to the blonde…and I’m loving it! I have to admit, I think it is just what the doctor ordered. I feel like me again. No offense to any of my brown haired beauties out there—I think you are all gorgeous, but for me I’m going to have to vote that I have more fun as a blonde. It's great to be back!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Do Blondes Have More Fun?
It’s the age old question…do blondes really have more fun? Now that I have been both a blonde and a brunette, I’m ready to make my vote. Growing up I was a blonde, and I’ve always been a blonde until one day four years ago. I was in need of a change and I had been thinking about dying my hair brown. I watched the movie, Walk the Line, and I thought that Reese Witherspoon totally rocked her brown locks. I thought, hey, if Resse can do it, maybe I can do! The next day I made an appointment to get my hair colored.
Luckily I think I was able to pull off the brown haired Paige. It’s been a good four years, but the last few months I have just been feeling like something is off. Something was just not right. I decided it might be time to go back to my roots…literally. So I did it! I’m going back to the blonde…and I’m loving it! I have to admit, I think it is just what the doctor ordered. I feel like me again. No offense to any of my brown haired beauties out there—I think you are all gorgeous, but for me I’m going to have to vote that I have more fun as a blonde. It's great to be back!
Luckily I think I was able to pull off the brown haired Paige. It’s been a good four years, but the last few months I have just been feeling like something is off. Something was just not right. I decided it might be time to go back to my roots…literally. So I did it! I’m going back to the blonde…and I’m loving it! I have to admit, I think it is just what the doctor ordered. I feel like me again. No offense to any of my brown haired beauties out there—I think you are all gorgeous, but for me I’m going to have to vote that I have more fun as a blonde. It's great to be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Dang Paige. You've defected. I guess I'll just hang out with Kayla & Peder & Sean. Maybe the other K also.
Even though you've abandoned the brunette camp, I do think you look darling, and it brings out the blue eyes! You look great.
you look great both ways! but as another who recently went blonde (and for me it was WAY more blonde than my roots) i have to agree that blondes do have more fun! i seriously just feel sassy-er, and that to me is fun!
I'm totally offended right now. But don't worry about it. ;)
You look beautiful both ways, but I love you blond. Your eyes pop with the light colored hair - they look so bright, big, and beautiful.
I can't believe you've been a brunette for FOUR years. It seems like days ago.
I love it! You looked great with your brown hair, but I think blonde is so you and you look awesome!
Welcome back Paige! It looks awesome!!! I have to say I actually missed your blondiness:)
I've only known you as a brunette. How lucky to be able to be a super cute blonde AND brunette!
It took me a while to get used to the brown hair, and it was very pretty! You've always had great hair! I must confess though, I like the blonde the best...its just YOU!
Paige! It's so cute! I love you as a blond!
I am so glad you have come back from the dark side. Being blonde is so much better!
Post a Comment