A few weeks ago I had Lasik surgery performed on my eyes. It was a very scary, weird, and fascinating procedure, but everything went swimmingly. I am happy to report that I am now seeing 20/20 without the assistance of glasses or contact. Amazing! Goodbye glasses and contacts. I don’t need you anymore. You can’t hold me back now! I have always said that I couldn’t be on Survivor until I had Lasik done. For some reason, the thought of trying to put contacts on in the middle of the jungle did not sit well with me. Check. Lasik is done. Now the only other thing I have to fix before I can be on Survivor is the whole, “I love NOT camping thing.”
6 comments:
Love it! Congrats on being one step closer to Jeff :)
I always thought you looked good in glasses (the few times I saw them), they are a fashion statement. Although, I do appreciate not having to worry about contacts and such. Should we count on a camping trip in the near future to help you prepare for your next step to getting on survivor?
Clearly, LASIK could change your life!
I am so jealous, I hate poor vision.
Is that your eye? If so, that's a very pretty picture! Congrats on the Lasik. 2 of my sisters have done that.
I'd do it if it were free. But I probably want to buy furniture more...
ah well. Enjoy your new freedom!
...AND they gave you a poke in the eye! :)
Post a Comment