Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Pirate's Life For Me

Aren’t dreams fascinating? I’ve always been captivated by them. I like to think they are our mind’s way of passing us secret notes. The other day I had a very vivid dream about Disneyland. In this dream, the Pirates of the Caribbean ride played a very significant role. It was a great dream and I woke up wishing it was true!

I couldn’t stop thinking about this dream for days, but then, as I was smelling candles in Bath and Body Works, it hit me!

Number one, I’m pretty sure this dream should come true, so therefore I need to go to Disneyland ASAP. Number two, why isn’t there a candle that smells like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride? It’s pretty much the best smell on earth. Hmmm…I might need to devote my time and efforts to capturing the smell of the ride – a combination of water, fog, pirates, and childhood wonderment.

I’m almost positive my dream was telling me to quit my job, go to Disneyland, and make all my dreams come true. What do you think?

5 comments:

Angela said...

Absolutely!!! My dreams are telling me to come with you! I too love the smell of Pirates of the Carribean, I think you are on the brink of a candle scent breakthrough-scents of childhood. I would like one of Christmas morning (pine and new toy scent).

Kristan said...

Do it! And that goes for everything. Quit your job. Go to Disneyland. Create that candle! :)

janae said...

I say GO and see Anna in the parade! It would be awesome! :)

Vanessa said...

...and take me with you.

Leah said...

I totally want a candle that smells like that! Do it Paige.