Why is it so hard to go back to work after a vacation? Shouldn’t a few days off make going to work a little more bearable? You would think so, but for some reason the past few weeks I’ve been experiencing a major case of “returning-to-work-after-the-holiday-blues.” It’s probably a combination of stressful projects at work and experiencing holiday music withdrawals.
To medicate my work blues, I like to think about possible dream jobs that I’d rather be doing. I think of my favorite things in like and figure out a way to make it my new career. Here are my top three dream jobs right now…
- Travel Writer – I would give anything to travel the world and write about my adventures. I’d go to Bora Bora, cruise the Mediterranean and Caribbean, become an expert in all things Hawaii, and even share my tips for the perfect Disneyland vacation. My bucket list of places to visit is getting very long, so this job would just be perfect! Rick Steves or Lonely Planet if you need a new writer, you know where to find me!
- Reality T.V. Blogger – Oh be still my heart! This job truly would be a dream come true! I can’t even imagine the joy of getting paid to watch the top reality shows and write my thoughts and share episode recaps. I have SO much to say about Survivor, The Bachelor, America’s Next Top Model, etc. Entertainment Weekly, if you are reading this post—I am talking to you! PLEASE let me be your new entertainment blogger!
- Book Reviewer – If books were drugs, I’d have to go to rehab. I just can’t get enough of reading. I love to read and I love thinking about and discussing what I have read. Talk about a dream come true! I’d read all day long and tell people about all the books they should read…and the ones they should skip.
Ah, a girl can dream…

4 comments:
I think we should co-host a travel show! We would be adorable!
These feelings sound so familiar...! I wonder why. You would be great at all of those jobs PS.
I'm really grateful that pigs have such poor grammar. Educated pigs would mean more job competition and less bacon - both ugly scenarios.
This explains one of the many reasons we are friends . . . but now we need to try to be co-workers at one of these jobs!!!
Post a Comment