Some people may find this surprising, but The Godfather is one of my favorite movies. It’s definitely on my list of top five movies of all time. The acting, the music, the story—it’s all brilliant. I found out this week that the Corleone house used in the Godfather movies is up for sale. It’s located on Staten Island and could be mine for a cool 2.9 million.
Okay, how cool would it be to live in the Godfather house?!? If I lived there, I would have huge Italian feasts everyday and make everyone talk in a thick New York-Italian accent. I’d also serve cannolis to everyone who came to visit, and I’d say “Leave the gun. Take the cannoli,” at least once a day. I’d love to make that listing agent “An offer he can’t refuse.”

1 comment:
Yet another reason we are kindred spirits, I LOVE the Godfather!!! I can't believe I didn't know this about you! I've even read the book, thats how much I lurve the Godfather. Lets move there and be roommates again! I think it will work because Adam and Sean have already been roommates too:) And it will only be a cool 1.45 million each. No problem!
Post a Comment