One of Sean’s Aunt suggested that ocean air and some greenery would work miracles for my migraines. I have to say that I agree. However, my idea of ocean air is the South Pacific. I told her that I’ve been trying to figure out a way to move Bora Bora since 2004, but no luck so far. Who knows, maybe a new climate is just what the doctor ordered. I say BBOB (Bora Bora or Bust)! Are you with me? In the meantime, I will enjoy the trees and ocean air when I can get it.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Fresh Air
Last week we headed to San Francisco to visit Sean’s family. We had a lovely trip and it was great to get away for a few days. One thing I really enjoyed was a walk along Crystal Springs. The weather was gorgeous and the scenery was stunning. Being there made me realize how much I miss things that are green! Here are a few pics from our walk. I am amazed at all of the beautiful places in the world.
One of Sean’s Aunt suggested that ocean air and some greenery would work miracles for my migraines. I have to say that I agree. However, my idea of ocean air is the South Pacific. I told her that I’ve been trying to figure out a way to move Bora Bora since 2004, but no luck so far. Who knows, maybe a new climate is just what the doctor ordered. I say BBOB (Bora Bora or Bust)! Are you with me? In the meantime, I will enjoy the trees and ocean air when I can get it.
One of Sean’s Aunt suggested that ocean air and some greenery would work miracles for my migraines. I have to say that I agree. However, my idea of ocean air is the South Pacific. I told her that I’ve been trying to figure out a way to move Bora Bora since 2004, but no luck so far. Who knows, maybe a new climate is just what the doctor ordered. I say BBOB (Bora Bora or Bust)! Are you with me? In the meantime, I will enjoy the trees and ocean air when I can get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen.
Find me a man, and I say WHRBB (White House Reunion Bora Bora)!!
Post a Comment