Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Up, Up, and Away


During the holidays I went to the AZ Hot Air Balloon festival with my sister and her family. It was really fun to watch the balloons get filled up so up close. We got some yummy treats and then sat down and watched the balloons light up the sky! I had so much fun with them. I sure do love these guys!



My sister and I also happened to show up in matching outfits--totally unplanned. That's how you know we are really tight sisters! 








6 comments:

Kristan said...

A hot air balloon festival and ride are on my bucket list - so cool! Maybe the next WHR should be at the big New Mexico extravaganza.

Paige said...

Good idea, Kristan! Maybe if you emailed us back we could start planning that. LOL! :)

Angela said...

What a fun thing to do! And what cute matching scarfs!

Angela said...

Scarves?? My brain is frozen here in the arctic tundra...

Leah said...

How fun! Love the matching outfits!

Kate said...

Would you believe that a hot air balloon festival is on my list of things to do this year?