Sunday, February 3, 2013

Macaroni Paige

It’s the beginning of the year, and that means it is award season. During this time of the year the media is constantly talking about “The Best” - the best actors, the best singers, the best football team, and even the best dressed. Sometimes I like to dream about what it would be like to win a prestigious award, and then I remembered an “award” I received a few weeks ago. My niece, Eden, made a portrait of me—out of macaroni. Here is a picture of her sharing her art with me via video chat. I felt like I had just won an Oscar. My nieces and nephews are my pride and joy! I have officially been immortalized in macaroni…and it doesn't get much better than that. 

3 comments:

ALYN said...

That is impressive.

Leah said...

Love that you got a picture of that! You look beautiful in macaroni Paige!

Kate said...

You are so adored!