Thursday, November 4, 2010

How to get to Sesame Street

Halloween is a big deal in my department at work. Everyone dresses up and gets in the holiday spirit. I didn't dress up last year, and I felt like a bad sport, so this year I made sure I participated. I got together with my friend Ashley and we decided to revisit a childhood classic…

Sunny day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet


The costumes ended up being pretty funny, if I do say so myself. We may not be as cute and cuddly as the original Elmo and Big Bird, but we had lots of fun. Our costumes were a big hit with our coworkers. Sadly, we lost the costume contest by only one vote (sad face). I guess we'll just have to try again next year.

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street...


9 comments:

Kristan said...

I'm not sure I even know you anymore . . . :)

lynnissa said...

That is so cute! But you've always been cute so who would expect anything else? :)

janae said...

Those are seriously amazing. I mean AMAZING! You definitely have my vote!

randi said...

shut up! you guys are soo cute, i love it. and that red hair...you're rockin' it. seriously!

Stephanie said...

Super Cute!! I love the RED hair on you =)

Leah said...

I love the costumes! You guys look great, so so fun!

Angela said...

Impressive! How did you guys come up with that?

ALYN said...

Very impressive!

Kate said...

Have you thought about dying your hair red?