We had a great time making hot chocolate, dancing to Christmas music, and eating yummy treats. Eden helped me make the hot chocolate and she was such a good helper. She helped me measure the chocolate and stir it until it was just right. As we were stirring she shouted, “Yay, chocolate milk!” It was so cute.
This was Eden’s first time drinking hot chocolate, so she was a bit surprised when she found out her “chocolate milk” was warm, but once she got the hang of it, she was obsessed. Here is Eden on her 2nd cup of hot chocolate.
I can't think of a better way to celebrate the holidays. Show us that smile Eden! Say cheese!
3 comments:
We love Auntie Paige!
I love the hot chocolate mustache:)
Love it Paige! And I'm so glad you're Eden's Auntie, she loves you. You're so good to all your nieces and nephews.
Post a Comment