The other day I was flipping though the channels and I came across some silly model reality show. I must have been fate, because for the five seconds I was on that channel this model said the funniest thing ever. I present to you the quote of the week:
“I’m a very well-read model. I’ve read all seven Harry Potter books.”
Now that is a quotable quote! I was dying laughing. Yeah, and as soon as you finish the
Twilight series you will be a literary genius. Someone get this girl a library card!
7 comments:
Yeah, both Sam and I got a kick out of that one! What a great line.
You have read way more books than this girl...you should think about going into the business. BTW..our blog is kandabutler.blogspot.com
You are an awesome writer, Paige. Love your posts. And I'll have to try the cookies. They look heavenly.
If I haven't read all 7 HP books am I more or less literate than her? I've only read 2.5 HP novels.
PS - Are you going to mail me those cookies anytime soon?
What a gem! God Bless cable!
paige...are you as happy as i am to see project runway back?! yay lifetime! i can't believe it was filmed LAST YEAR though. dumb bravo/lifetime fight messed up fashion week!
Post a Comment