Thursday, February 3, 2011

Log, Log, Log

This post is dedicated to my family, who will get a kick out of this more than anyone else!

The other day I was in my favorite furniture/home décor store. I turned the corner and I saw this beauty…

Notice how it says "Fully assembled." Really? Because some logs aren't fully assembled?

Yes—this is exactly what it looks like—a very expensive piece of wood. I thought, wait a minute. I’ve seen this before. And then I thought, it's Log! Finally! Someone has taken an idea from Ren and Stimpy and turned it into a reality. At last! We can all have our very own Log. For those of you who have not had the pleasure of seeing the hilarious and irreverent cartoon show, Ren and Stimpy, I present to you, Log. It’s big, it’s heavy, it’s wood.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Log! You found it! I loved seeing that little jingle again from the cartoon. I laughed really really hard.....Ben did not appreciate your find as much as I did.

randi said...

sooo great! seriously. i can't believe you found the actual song! blessed youtube. i love that song, and have sung it to my kids on ocassion. the fact that now i can go buy one for myself...awesome. great find! hmmmmm i'm thinking christmas presents for all!