You know when you find a really great CD and you just can’t stop listening to it?!? Well, I found one that I love that I just have to share! Last week my friend Amie sent me a secret link to a sneak peek at Adele’s new album, 21. It just came out in the U.S. yesterday and I downloaded it on iTunes immediately. As soon as I heard it I fell in love. It’s heartbreaking, sultry, and absolutely fantastic.
The best part is that you can listen to the whole thing right here on NPR…for free. Listen to it and try not to like it. I dare you. My favorites are Rolling in the Deep, Take It All, and my new favorite love song, One And Only. The whole album is to die for. Take a listen, and enjoy.

1 comment:
she has the coolest voice! i saw that she had a new album and have heard one song but i'm excited to listen to the rest. thanks for the link! i wish i was that talented at 21...or 32 =)
Post a Comment