Monday, February 14, 2011

Tickled Pink

There are very few things in life that I love more than sprinkles and objects in miniature sizes. Imagine my joy when I got to combine these two favorites into one fun weekend activity. I volunteered to bring a treat to a friend’s Valentine’s Day party so I could 1) buy more Valentine’s Day sprinkles (I’m a closet sprinkles hoarder. I LOVE sprinkles. Whenever I see cute sprinkles I must buy them!), and 2) so I could try out my new miniature cupcake pan. Here is the fruit of my labors…


I'm in love with them! I almost died when these miniature red velvet cupcakes popped out of the open. My heart was singing as I frosted them with hot pink frosting and miniature hearts. I was tickled pink with these lovely treats, so I just had to share. I hope you all have a very happy and sprinkle-filled Valentine’s Day!

4 comments:

Kristan said...

they look perfect!

lynnissa said...

you're so cute! (& so are they)

Leah said...

Love them Paige, so adorable.

ALYN said...

Lia must get the sprinkle fetish from you... She took star shaped sprinkles to the class ice cream party for Valentine's day.