Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Winner, Winner

Winner, winner! Monday night was the end of another season of the Bachelorette, which also means the end to our Bachelorette office pool. And you’re looking at the second time winner! That’s right folks—I am getting scary good at this. Last season I predicted Emily would be the winner, and this season I predicted JP.  Conundrum: Is this a sign I’ve seen too many seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette, or merely a sign I should go to Vegas and put money down next season? Well, either way, thanks to the Bachelorette for picking my pick. I guess they don’t call me Paige the Sage for nothing.

2 comments:

Scott and Collette said...

Way to go Paige! I kinda felt like it was going to be JP too but was HOPING for Ben...I was hoping for Tenly over Vienna too though...oh well! Love that Bachelorette drama!

Angela said...

You truly are a sage in the ways of the world Paige! Maybe its a sign that you should cohost with Chris Harrison. I can't wait for next season to start!