My darling niece, Claire Bear, recently broke her arm. The poor thing! As a fellow broken arm girl, my heart went out to her. Having a broken arm is no fun. She lives far away, so I wasn’t able to hug her and love her in person, so I decided to send her my love in the mail. I found this cute little kitty cat and made her a pink cast to match Claire’s pink cast. I pretty much love it! It cracks me up. We named her Casters the Cat.
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Casters the Cat
My darling niece, Claire Bear, recently broke her arm. The poor thing! As a fellow broken arm girl, my heart went out to her. Having a broken arm is no fun. She lives far away, so I wasn’t able to hug her and love her in person, so I decided to send her my love in the mail. I found this cute little kitty cat and made her a pink cast to match Claire’s pink cast. I pretty much love it! It cracks me up. We named her Casters the Cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Broken arms are lame, huh? You are such a good aunt!
That cat cracks me up, I think it's so funny! You will be happy to hear that Claire just had her cast removed today...everything healed great. Thank you Casters for getting her through
You're officially the best Auntie. Such a cute idea and she looks SO happy!
Post a Comment