A wise man once said…
Way down here you need a reason to move.
Feel a fool running your stateside games.
Lose your load, leave your mind behind, baby James.
Oh, Mexico! It sounds so sweet with the sun sinking low.
Moon so bright like to light up the night.
Make everything all right.
James Taylor took the words right out of my mouth. Sometimes a trip to Mexico really does make everything all right! Last weekend it did just that. We headed down south to Rocky Point with our good friends the Butlers, for some fun in the sun. We had an amazing time. Three full days of sun, sand, surf, and tacos.
We slept in, ate great food, talked, laughed, and spent all day at the beach or in the pool. It was so relaxing, and just what the doctor ordered. Here are a few pics from our weekend getaway. Como se dice…I want to go back ASAP?!?
11 comments:
I have another song for you ...
"Oh, oh, jealousy!"
What cute pictures! Good times, good times.
You didn't campout on the beach? Glad you had fun!
that does look soo relaxing!
I've never really been, so I don't really know... but it looks like it was a blast!
Como se dice... so jealous I might puke?? Looks like heaven! I've heard the water there is so warm, is that true???
Alyn, camping is against my religion. :)
Red, you get ten points for your excellent use of James Taylor lyrics. Well done. You really should go. Next White House Reunion maybe?
Angela, the water is to die for. It's so warm. It's the perfect temperature. One more reason you two should move back down to AZ. We are only 4 hours from Rocky Point!
looks so fun! i'm glad you had such a great time. only 4 hours away? why haven't i ever been there????
I am so mad that Red commented before me . . . those ten points could've been and should've been mine . . .
Looks sooo fun Paige! So glad you got to go. I love the beach, wish I was there!
Looks fabulous! Next time invite me!(even if I'm the odd third wheel) :)
Post a Comment