My obsession with the royal wedding has been no secret; so of course, everyone’s been asking me what I thought about the big day. I thought it appropriate to write one more blog about the happy couple. Then I promise not to blog about them again…well, until they have an adorable royal baby, or course.
To sum up my thoughts about the royal wedding I can only use one word: PERFECT. Yes, I watched the entire wedding, and yes I thought the whole thing was magical! The dress, the flowers, the carriage, the kiss—it was all perfect. A day fit for a prince and princess.
I also just heard that Will and Kate headed off to a honeymoon in the Seychelles islands. Wow! The pictures of that place are amazing. As a true royal-fanatic, I have officially added this place to my list of places I MUST visit.
And they lived happily ever after…



1 comment:
My wedding became infinitely more elegant and formal after this . . . and my honeymoon just got more expensive :) Loved every minute of it. And all the commentary and pictures even weeks after!
Post a Comment